Attention Route 600 & 300 Passengers - Service changes for Tuesday December 7th
(Last update Tue 7th 11:45am) We wish to advise our customers that as a result of the red weather warning issued by Met Éireann and in the interests of the safety of our employees and customers, we have amended our route 600 and 300 timetables as follows:
- Unfortunately we are unable to service our Cork stop
- A reduced timetable will run between Dublin City and Dungarvan
- Please see amended Route 600 timetable here (click to open in full size)
- Unfortunately we are unable to service our Tralee, Killarney, Abbeyfeale, Newcastlewest and Adare stops
- Our service between Dublin and Ennis will run as normal in the morning, but will be reviewed throughout the day as the situation develops
- Please see amended Route 300 timetable here (click to open in full size)
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please keep an eye on our website and Facebook pages for further updates.
M7 Service: Clocks changing on Sunday Morning - Note Regarding 1.00am Services Ex Ennis and Tralee on Sunday 31/10/2021
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Summer time on Sunday morning (31st October).
The clocks will then move back an hour when these two buses are in transit.
The revised departure times for these two services are:
1am Service from Ennis
Ennis: 1.00am (Summer Time)
Bunratty: 1.20am (Summer Time)
Arthurs Quay: 1.45am (Summer Time)
UL: 2.00am (Summer Time)
Annacotty: 1.05am (Winter Time)
Kildare Village: 2.35am (Winter Time)
1am Service from Tralee
Tralee: 1.00am (Summer Time)
Abbeyfeale: 1.35am (Summer Time)
Newcastlewest: 1.55am (Summer Time)
Adare: 1.15am (Winter Time)
Arthurs Quay: 1.45am (Winter Time)
UL: 2.00am (Winter Time)
Annacotty: 2.05am (Winter Time)
Kildare Village: 3.35am (Winter Time)
M7 Service: Clocks changing on Sunday morning - note regarding 1.00am services departing Ennis & Tralee
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Winter Time on Sunday morning (28th March).
The clocks will then move an hour forward when these two buses are in transit. Please see the revised times for these two services:
1am service from Ennis
- Ennis 1.00am (Winter time)
- Bunratty 2.20am (New Time)
- Arthur’s Quay 2.45am (New Time)
- University of Limerick 3.00am (New Time)
- Annacotty 3.05am (New Time)
- Kildare Village 4.35am (New Time)
- Red Cow Luas 5.10 am (New Time)
- Dublin City 5.30 am (New Time)
1am service from Tralee
- Tralee 1.00am (Winter Time)
- Abbeyfeale 2.35am (New Time)
- NCW 2.55am (New Time)
- Adare 3.15am (New Time)
- Arthur’s Quay 3.45am (New Time)
- University of Limerick 4.00am (New Time)
- Annacotty 4.05am (New Time)
- Kildare Village 5.35am (New Time)
- Red Cow Luas 6.10 am (New Time)
- Dublin City 6.30 am (New Time)
Dublin Coach Christmas Schedule 2020
Dublin Coach would like to advise customers of alterations to services over the Christmas period. Please see our Christmas schedule for full details:
No services will operate on Christmas Day, and there will be alterations to some services on other dates over the Christmas period. Please see our Christmas Schedule for full details.
Dublin Coach would like to wish all our customers a very happy Christmas and we look forward to serving you in 2021!