M7 Service: Clocks changing on Sunday morning - note regarding 1.00am services departing Ennis & Tralee
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Winter Time on Sunday morning (28th March).
The clocks will then move an hour forward when these two buses are in transit. Please see the revised times for these two services:
1am service from Ennis
- Ennis 1.00am (Winter time)
- Bunratty 2.20am (New Time)
- Arthur’s Quay 2.45am (New Time)
- University of Limerick 3.00am (New Time)
- Annacotty 3.05am (New Time)
- Kildare Village 4.35am (New Time)
- Red Cow Luas 5.10 am (New Time)
- Dublin City 5.30 am (New Time)
1am service from Tralee
- Tralee 1.00am (Winter Time)
- Abbeyfeale 2.35am (New Time)
- NCW 2.55am (New Time)
- Adare 3.15am (New Time)
- Arthur’s Quay 3.45am (New Time)
- University of Limerick 4.00am (New Time)
- Annacotty 4.05am (New Time)
- Kildare Village 5.35am (New Time)
- Red Cow Luas 6.10 am (New Time)
- Dublin City 6.30 am (New Time)
Dublin Coach Christmas Schedule 2020
Dublin Coach would like to advise customers of alterations to services over the Christmas period. Please see our Christmas schedule for full details:
No services will operate on Christmas Day, and there will be alterations to some services on other dates over the Christmas period. Please see our Christmas Schedule for full details.
Dublin Coach would like to wish all our customers a very happy Christmas and we look forward to serving you in 2021!
Clocks changing on Sunday: Note regarding 1.00am services from Ennis and Tralee on Sun 25th Oct
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Winter time on Sunday morning.
The clocks will then move back an hour when these two buses are in transit.
Covid-19 Level 5 Restrictions: Reduced Capacity from Thursday 22nd October
From Thursday October 22nd, Dublin Coach will begin operating at 25% capacity in line with government recommendations.
This means we will be operating our normal timetables, but with fewer seats available on board. We encourage everyone who needs to travel to buy their tickets online to guarantee their spot!
Please stay safe and follow the government guidelines.
New Multi Journey Tickets now available to buy online
As well as a range of student multi-journey tickets on routes servicing universities and colleges, we are delighted to offer a range of new adult muiti-journey tickets on many Dublin Coach routes, including our M7, M9 and Portarlington routes in addition to our Limerick City services.
Find out more on our Multi-Journey Tickets page
Big Green Bus is Back!
We hope you and your families are keeping safe as we all get familiar with living during these difficult times. We are delighted to be able to share the news with you that we are ready to welcome you back on board from Tuesday September 8th.
More than ever, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are the new measures we are introducing for your safety:
- Online booking is highly recommended
- Onboard card payment and contactless facilities are now in place. We will no longer be accepting any cash payments on board
- Leap card payments and Free Travel Pass continue to be accepted
- Reduced passenger capacity across our services to allow for social distancing
- Upgraded intense cleaning regime in place
- Controlled seating arrangements for passenger comfort and safety
- Face coverings are now mandatory across our services
We will recommence services from Tuesday September 8th 2020. Click here for more information about our service schedule.
We look forward to welcoming you back on board and thank you for your continued custom and support.