Dublin Coach Christmas Schedule 2020
Dublin Coach would like to advise customers of alterations to services over the Christmas period. Please see our Christmas schedule for full details:
No services will operate on Christmas Day, and there will be alterations to some services on other dates over the Christmas period. Please see our Christmas Schedule for full details.
Dublin Coach would like to wish all our customers a very happy Christmas and we look forward to serving you in 2021!
Clocks changing on Sunday: Note regarding 1.00am services from Ennis and Tralee on Sun 25th Oct
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Winter time on Sunday morning.
The clocks will then move back an hour when these two buses are in transit.
Covid-19 Level 5 Restrictions: Reduced Capacity from Thursday 22nd October
From Thursday October 22nd, Dublin Coach will begin operating at 25% capacity in line with government recommendations.
This means we will be operating our normal timetables, but with fewer seats available on board. We encourage everyone who needs to travel to buy their tickets online to guarantee their spot!
Please stay safe and follow the government guidelines.
New Multi Journey Tickets now available to buy online
As well as a range of student multi-journey tickets on routes servicing universities and colleges, we are delighted to offer a range of new adult muiti-journey tickets on many Dublin Coach routes, including our M7, M9 and Portarlington routes in addition to our Limerick City services.
Find out more on our Multi-Journey Tickets page
Big Green Bus is Back!
We hope you and your families are keeping safe as we all get familiar with living during these difficult times. We are delighted to be able to share the news with you that we are ready to welcome you back on board from Tuesday September 8th.
More than ever, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are the new measures we are introducing for your safety:
- Online booking is highly recommended
- Onboard card payment and contactless facilities are now in place. We will no longer be accepting any cash payments on board
- Leap card payments and Free Travel Pass continue to be accepted
- Reduced passenger capacity across our services to allow for social distancing
- Upgraded intense cleaning regime in place
- Controlled seating arrangements for passenger comfort and safety
- Face coverings are now mandatory across our services
We will recommence services from Tuesday September 8th 2020. Click here for more information about our service schedule.
We look forward to welcoming you back on board and thank you for your continued custom and support.
We hope you and your families are keeping well during these difficult times.
Over the last weekend, the government released the roadmap for reopening the country.
Unfortunately due to the continued restrictions on public transport, Dublin Coach will not be in a position to resume operations in the coming weeks.
As restrictions begin to ease throughout the roadmap, we will reassess the landscape and provide a further update then.
For our TaxSaver customers, you will be accommodated in line with NTA guidelines when we reopen.
Please continue to stay safe and adhere to the government guidelines.
Suspension of Services due to COVID-19
In the current environment, we all have to be fully aware of our responsibilities in relation to public health and wellbeing. Given the ever changing environment, it is impossible for anyone to predict the immediate effects and what changes the situation may bring.
As the safety and the wellbeing of our loyal customers and staff is our main priority, we will suspend the operation of all services effective immediately from tonight (March 16th) @ 23:59 until further notice. No services will run from March 17th onwards. On behalf of everyone at Dublin Coach, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience the Covid-19 crisis may be causing you and your family.
For all customers who booked their tickets online and were due to travel in the coming weeks, we have waived our "Change my booking" fees.
It is with a heavy heart we are implementing these measures. However we are confident it is the right decision in order to safeguard our customers’ and drivers’ health, which is of paramount importance to us at these unprecedented and difficult times. Please be careful over the coming weeks and stay safe.
Customers will be updated through our website and social media platforms. Please contact us by email on email@example.com with any queries.
We hope to see everyone on board again in the near future.
STATUS RED Weather Warning for 29/02/2020: Route 300 M7 Services Affected
Due to the Status Red Weather Warning being issued to Clare, valid from 13:00 – 16:00 on Sat 29th Feb, a number of our M7 services will be affected. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced during this time. See full details of affected services.
UPDATE: All services are running normally again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Services Affected : Route 300 - M7 Service
Departing from Ennis:
- 13:00 will begin at 13:45 in Arthurs Quay. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
- 14:00 will begin at 14:45 in Arthurs Quay. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
- 15:00 will begin at 15:45 in Arthurs Quay. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
- 16:00 will begin at 16:30 in Ennis. Please expect the service to run 30 minutes delayed at all subsequent departure points.
Departing from Dublin:
- 09:45 out of Dublin will terminate in Arthurs Quay at 12:30. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
- 10:45 out of Dublin will terminate in Arthurs Quay at 13:30. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
- 11:45 out of Dublin will terminate in Arthurs Quay at 14:30. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
- 12:45 out of Dublin will terminate in Arthurs Quay at 15:30. Ennis and Bunratty will not be serviced.
Prebooked tickets for these time will be valid on other services.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. All decisions made have both passenger and driver safety in mind. We are monitoring the weather warning closely and will make amendments if there are any changes.