Latest News & Events
As the Great Limerick Run is taking place on the streets of Limerick this Sunday 05/05/2019 Dublin Coach must make some changes to the bus stops used on the day in Limerick.
Alternative pick-up and drop-off points will be in operation as follows:
- Arthurs Quay stop: temporary stop on Dock Road between 08:00 - 16:00
- UL stop: temporary stop next to the Hurlers Pub between 08:30 - 13:00
- Annacotty stop: not affected
See full details of temporary stops here. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.Read more...
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Winter time on Sunday morning. The clocks will then move an hour forward when these two buses are in transit.
The revised departure times for these two services are:Read more...
Dublin Coach is delighted to announce that effective from April 1st we will also accept the Free Travel Pass on our M9, Dundrum to Dublin Airport and Portarlington services.
- The M9 service departs for Dublin 10 times daily from Waterford and 9 times daily from Kilkenny & Cork.
- The Dundrum service departs 42 times daily from Dundrum to Dublin Airport connecting with our other services at the Red Cow Luas.
- The Portarlington service departs 16 times daily from Portarlington to Kildare Village.