Below are the job description and application details for current positions available with Dublin Coach.
We are hiring experienced Bus & Coach drivers in Dublin, Ennis, Waterford, Cork, Tralee, Killarney, Limerick, and Belfast. The positions require a high degree of flexibility and adaptability, in line with the nature and extent of services provided.
If you have a passion for driving and providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- To drive the company’s vehicles to the highest of standards, making sure driving is performed in a safe and professional manner.
- To drive in-line with a set timetable
- Use of ticket machines and issuing of tickets to customers
- Providing a high standard of customer service.
- Providing customers with information when required.
- Behaving in a professional but friendly way to customers at all times.
- Assisting elderly/children when required.
- Being the face of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 or more years’ experience driving HGV vehicles
- must have an up to date Manual Handling certificate
- Good spoken and written English
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, and to remain approachable and polite at all times.
Please note that all successful applicants must be in possession of a full D-Category EU Driving License, Driver CPC card, and a Digital Tachograph card.
- Service based salary increases
- Service based annual leave increases
- One free GP visit per year
- Free annual CPC training
- Drivers and their family receive free travel on all our services
- Various concessions to our group Gym
- Access to a PRSA
If you are interested please send a CV to email@example.com
How to Apply
Please send your CV by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org