Check back regularly for news on upcoming promotions, or follow us on Facebook for updates:
Follow us on Facebook
Why not follow us on Facebook to hear about our upcoming promotions and news?
Social Media Terms and Conditions For Dublin Coach Summer Getaways & Giveaways
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
- The promoter is: Dublin Coach whose registered office is at Unit 20, Western Industrial Estate, Naas Road, Dublin 12, County Dublin, Ireland.
- The competition is open to residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Dublin Coach and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering the Dublin Coach Summer Getaways & Giveaways competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter and closing date of the competitions are via https://www.facebook.com/DublinCoach/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Dublin Coach is not responsible for any entries that are not received due to failures in computer communication, computer systems, server faults or any other reason.
- Closing date for entry will be announced on Facebook. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize must be used by October 1st 2019 unless otherwise stated, and is subject to availability.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received.
- To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is:
- Enter the competition on our Facebook Page. You can do this by commenting on the competition entry post.
- Like our Facebook Page.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Dublin Coach‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Dublin Coach shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Dublin Coach also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.