Dublin Coach makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but can accept no responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Dublin Coach, its agents, employees or contractors may not be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
- Single Tickets purchased through the online booking facility are only valid on the day and journey time for which they are purchased. Tickets are non-transferable to other journey times or dates of travel.
- Return Tickets: The outward portion of your ticket is only valid on the journey time on which they are purchased and similarly the return element of the ticket is only valid for the journey time selected. Tickets are non-transferable to other journey times or dates of travel.
- All tickets purchased through the Dublin Coach online booking facility are non-refundable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a pre-printed copy of their e-ticket available for scanning; or to have access to same on their mobile phone in a format suitable for scanning.
- From Monday February 12th all passengers must produce a physical ticket OR an E-Ticket (on mobile phone or tablet) in order to board the coach. Passengers who only have the reference number of a ticket, without the actual ticket itself, will no longer be allowed to travel after this date.
- Booking your ticket online guarantees a seat for that service
General Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they purchase the correct ticket for the journey.
- Dublin Coach have a policy of facilitating parents traveling with children. A maximum of 2 children under 12 years, if accompanied by a paying adult, travel free. Additional children under 12yrs will travel at normal fare.
- Dublin Coach cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- Dublin Coach would advise all passengers to obtain travel insurance for all aspects of their journey.
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.
- Child seats/boosters must be provided by parents/guardians and used accordingly.
- Please be aware that primary, secondary and third level students can avail of our special Student Fares with a valid student ID. Download the application form.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.
- If you want to make a complaint about your bus trip contact Dublin Coach. If you are not happy with the response from Dublin Coach, contact the National Transport Authority, Dún Scéine, Harcourt Lane, Dublin 2 email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Belfast Vital Competition 2018
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
The promoter is: Dublin Coach whose registered office is at Unit 20, Western Industrial Estate, Naas Road, Dublin 12, County Dublin, Ireland.
The competition is open to residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Dublin Coach and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/DublinCoach/, the Dublin Coach website and/or an ezine for a select audience.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be announced on Facebook, the Dublin Coach website and/or the ezine that has been sent out for a competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- 2 Adult Dublin Coach return tickets from Dublin to Belfast to be used by August 31st
- Two tickets to Belfast Vital 2018 on August 25th
- The winner must let Dublin Coach know their preferred departure and return service at least 14 days in advance of the concert.
- Travel can take place up to 7 days before the concert and up to 6 days after the concert.
- Please note the last Dublin Coach service from Belfast to Dublin departs Glengall Street at 20.35
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
Dublin Coach's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Dublin Coach shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Dublin Coach also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.