Dublin Coach makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but can accept no responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Dublin Coach, its agents, employees or contractors may not be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
- Single Tickets purchased through the online booking facility are only valid on the date of travel. The ticket guarantees your seat for the specific time of travel, but may be used on at a different time on the same date, if there is space available.
- Return Tickets: The outward portion of your ticket is only valid on the date on which they are selected and similarly the return element of the ticket is only valid for the date selected. The ticket guarantees your seat for the specific time of travel, but may be used on at a different time on the same date, if there is space available.
- Multi-journey Tickets are only valid for 7 days.
- All tickets purchased through the Dublin Coach online booking facility are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable, however an amendment system is in place which allows passengers to amend the date & time of their journey if amended at least 3 hours prior to the booked journey. Tickets can be amended for a nominal fee by following the instructions on the Manage Booking part of our website.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a pre-printed copy of their e-ticket available for scanning; or to have access to same on their mobile phone in a format suitable for scanning.
- All passengers must produce a physical ticket OR an E-Ticket (on mobile phone or tablet) in order to board the coach. Passengers who only have the reference number of a ticket, without the actual ticket itself, will no longer be allowed to travel after this date.
- Booking your ticket online for a specific time and service guarantees a seat for that specific time.
General Terms and Conditions
- Dublin Coach only accept card or contactless payments. Cash is not accepted on board our services.
- Only adult and student leap cards are accepted at present.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they purchase the correct ticket for the journey.
- Dublin Coach have a policy of facilitating parents traveling with children. A maximum of 2 children under 12 years, if accompanied by a paying adult, travel free. Additional children under 12yrs will travel at normal fare.
- Dublin Coach cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- Dublin Coach would advise all passengers to obtain travel insurance for all aspects of their journey.
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.
- Child seats/boosters must be provided by parents/guardians and used accordingly.
- Student and special rates are only available to passengers who purchase tickets online or with card/contactless on board the service. They are not currently available to leap passengers.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.
- Hot food/drinks are not permitted on our coaches.
- If you want to make a complaint about your bus trip contact Dublin Coach. If you are not happy with the response from Dublin Coach, contact the National Transport Authority, Dún Scéine, Harcourt Lane, Dublin 2 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost & Found
- Dublin Coach accepts no responsibility for private property whilst on the premises, including accepting any liability should lost property be returned for any reason to someone who is not its owner - eg if someone makes a false representation to the Company of ownership of property.
- Property that is left on the premises will be kept for a period of one month, after which it will be disposed of.
- In order for property to be reclaimed, a detailed description of the item(s) and/or proof of ID (identity), and date that the item was left will be required.
- Unfortunately due to security reasons we are unable to forward lost property on board our coaches. Items may be collected from Dublin Coach, Unit 20, Western Ind. Estate, Naas Road, Dublin 12, D12AW0V, IRELAND and the collection times are Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm. Please wear a mask and adhere to HSE guidelines when visiting the premises.
CCTV Recording on Coaches
Our CCTV footage includes audio recording (“CCTV data”). This information is ONLY accessed by the Data Controller and used in the event of an issue of a serious nature arising, under the following headings:
- For health and safety reasons
- For security reasons
- To safeguard the public
- To safeguard our drivers
- To safeguard the company’s property
The CCTV data is only accessed in the following circumstances:
- Where there has been a complaint or incident involving the security of the public or a driver.
- Where a Health and Safety issue relating to a driver or the public arises.
- In the event of criminal damage to the company’s property.
- A freedom of information request from a member of staff or the public. The member of the public is required to provide their ticket if available, with such a request. The data controller will consider such a request and having reviewed the CCTV data himself to ensure the person is actually in the footage and there is no other reason not to provide same, he will send on the requested footage to them at a cost of €6.35.