Dublin Coach operations re-commence from Tuesday September 8th
We hope you and your families are keeping safe as we all get familiar with living during these difficult times. We are delighted to be able to share the news with you that we are ready to welcome you back on board from Tuesday September 8th.
New Measures for your Safety
More than ever, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are the new measures we are introducing for your safety:
- Online booking is highly recommended
- Onboard card payment and contactless facilities are now in place. We will no longer be accepting any cash payments on board
- Leap card payments and Free Travel Pass continue to be accepted
- Reduced passenger capacity across our services to allow for social distancing
- Upgraded intense cleaning regime in place
- Controlled seating arrangements for passenger comfort and safety
- Face coverings are now mandatory across our services
Stay safe and guarantee your seat by booking your ticket online:
On Board Card Payment and Contactless Facilities Now Available
We have always been dedicated to your safety and comfort when travelling with us. To keep you, other passengers and our staff safe, onboard card payment and contactless facilities are now in place on all services. From September 8th 2020 we will no longer be accepting any cash payments onboard.
We will continue to accept Leap Card payment in addition to debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Free Travel Pass.
With reduced seating capacity we recommend booking in advance online to ensure that your seat is guaranteed.
Service Re-Commencement Dates
We will recommence the below services on Tuesday September 8th 2020. When services resume, they will run to the normal timetables.
N7 Service serving Portlaoise, Monasterevin, Kildare, Newbridge, Naas and Red Cow Luas:
N7 Supplementary Service serving Kildare, Newbridge and Naas:
M7 Express Service serving Ennis/Killarney/Tralee, Limerick, Kildare Village, Red Cow Luas and Dublin City Centre:
M9 Express Service serving Cork, Dungarvan, Waterford, Kilkenny, Red Cow Luas and Dublin City Centre:
Portarlington Connector serving Portarlington, Monasterevin and Kildare Village:
|Routes 307 and 308|
Limerick City servicing Limerick City Centre, University of Limerick and Castletroy:
The following services are subject to further announcement:
M1 Express Service servicing Dublin and Belfast will recommence at a later date.
Dundrum to Dublin Airport Services will recommence at a later date.
Upgraded Intense Cleaning Regime In Place
Passenger safety and comfort has always been our top priority, we now have upgraded intense cleaning regimes in place on all of our coaches.
- The coaches are cleaned thoroughly after each journey
- Windows are cleaned daily
- All touch points disinfected after each journey
- Toilets thoroughly cleaned after each journey
- The cabin is swept, mopped and hoovered daily
- Ozone machines used daily to clean the air and kill all viruses, bacteria and germs