New Measures for your Safety
More than ever, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are the new measures we are introducing for your safety:
- Online booking is highly recommended
- Onboard card payment and contactless facilities are now in place. We will no longer be accepting any cash payments on board
- Leap card payments and Free Travel Pass continue to be accepted
- Reduced passenger capacity across our services in line with government recommendations
- Upgraded intense cleaning regime in place
- Controlled seating arrangements for passenger comfort and safety
- Face coverings are now mandatory across our services
Stay safe and guarantee your seat by booking your ticket online:
On Board Card Payment and Contactless Facilities Now Available
We have always been dedicated to your safety and comfort when travelling with us. To keep you, other passengers and our staff safe, onboard card payment and contactless facilities are now in place on all services. From September 8th 2020 we will no longer be accepting any cash payments onboard.
We will continue to accept Leap Card payment in addition to debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Free Travel Pass.
With reduced seating capacity we recommend booking in advance online to ensure that your seat is guaranteed.
Level 5 Restrictions from Thursday 22nd October
To comply with government recommendations, Dublin Coach with operate at reduced capacity on all services from Thursday 22nd October.
This means we will be operating our normal timetables, but with fewer seats available on board. We encourage everyone who needs to travel to buy their tickets online to guarantee their spot! Please stay safe and follow the government guidelines.
Upgraded Intense Cleaning Regime In Place
Passenger safety and comfort has always been our top priority, we now have upgraded intense cleaning regimes in place on all of our coaches.
- The coaches are cleaned thoroughly after each journey
- Windows are cleaned daily
- All touch points disinfected after each journey
- Toilets thoroughly cleaned after each journey
- The cabin is swept, mopped and hoovered daily
- Ozone machines used daily to clean the air and kill all viruses, bacteria and germs